Ain’t the post covid job rebound market a fantastic place to be? The hope of summer and the woe of a double dip recession!
Well, in the true spirit of getting things going this summer and leading the charge on that front, we are looking for full and part time retail assistants to help crew the good ship Wasted Talent Boutique and our upcoming lil baby Wasted Talent Studio. But more on that later.
You’ll gain a wide range of experience, have real time valuable input and see a solid insight into the grit and the dirty, dirty underbelly of the surf and skate industry all whilst being by the beach in South West France, working with a young dynamic team. We promise it’s fun. We don’t shout at you that much. There’s often beers after 5pm. A dreamy existence and we promise we are nice to work for.
Our previous sales assistants are all still alive and well, and aside from a slight patch of mental scaring are doing just fine, so sharpen your pencils mes amis.
We’re looking for the right profile to join our ‘energetic’ team from mid to late June until September with the following qualities:
– Solid knowledge of surf and skate subcultures and brands we stock.
– Fluent in English et bien sûr Français, el español siempre es útil también.
– Familiar with merchandising product and making shit look good as well as being ultra tidy.
– Trustworthy and punctual. You late. You fired.
– Highly personable with international clients.
– Any marketing, retail or people skill based experience will be considered a huge plus.
– We expect you to be social yet professional, able to put in the extra hours where it matters but at the same time enjoying the benefits of working for a young company in our specific sector of the industry (read, very social).
Yes you do get some free stuff, yes you can surf on lunch. Voilà.
Please submit covering letters in English and CVs to email@example.com