Wasted Talent Together Again Terms and Conditions.
The following terms and conditions apply for your participation into the Wasted Talent ‘Together Again’ contest organised by Wasted Talent Magazine. Herein we explain the rules of participation as well as how your submitted images may be used for future issues of Wasted Talent’s printed magazine as well on the VERO platform. By submitting an image(s) via VERO by using the hashtag #TogetherAgain, the entrant accepts these terms and conditions.
• The contest is “open submission”.
• There is no entry fee.
• The term “images” refers to photos.
• The submission phase takes place between September 20th, 2021 and October 31st, 2021, midnight CET. Images must be submitted during this period.
• Photos must be submitted by uploading the photos to the VERO platform:
• Single images or multiple images can be entered and there is no limit to the amount of entries.
• Any creators of an image may submit (whether amateur, rookie, or professional creators).
• Creators from all over the world may submit images.
• Upon request, creators must include a model and location release for all images submitted. Failure to provide such release may result in disqualification.
• Only the creators can submit their images. Images may not be submitted from a third party on behalf of a creator.
• Inappropriate submissions will disqualify the creator from the contest.
• Selected winners will be contacted by Wasted Talent via a VERO connect request, so keep an eye on your notifications!
• Your participation on VERO must comply with the VERO Community Guidelines. Failure to do so will end up in disqualification.
Format for submission
Artwork needs to be created with a camera.
Images shot digitally or on film will be accepted. All film prints and transparencies must be drum scanned at high resolution.
• VERO submission format: JPEG.
• All digital images must contain original metadata. If such information is not provided, images may be disqualified.
• All images must be available for re-submitting in their original size.
• All semi-finalists will be required to re-submit the originals in RAW or tiff format.
• Minimum picture size: 2500 x 1700 pixels.
We claim no ownership rights over submitted entries. The selected winners must grant Wasted Talent and its affiliates, sponsors, and partners associated with the Together Again Contest the non-exclusive, worldwide right to use their winning image(s) online and in print to promote the Together Again contest for a period of 2 years.
Terms and conditions are dated for the 20th of September, 2021, reflective of the Wasted Talent ‘Together Again’ contest.